Nationally Recognised Training Certificates
FNS40211 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping [including FNS30311 Certificate III in Accounts Admin]
TWO Nationally Recognised Training Certificates in one course!
- Start Your Own Bookkeeping Business certificate course:
Start Your Own Bookkeeping Business course includes the Cert III in
Accounts Administration & the Certificate IV in Bookkeeping,
plus extra benefits! Click here to view and enrol.
[Save over $500 on SYOBB programs]!
- $2,695* Distance and $3,095 Tutorial
Distance Learning only & Excludes Traineeships
Certificate IV Bookkeeping | Certified Bookkeeper
- Distance learning & RPL – $2,195
FastTrak your way to becoming a qualified Bookkeeper or BAS Agent
BIA Code: BI-576
FastTrak FNS40211 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
Certificate III in Accounts Administration(FNS30311)
The primary pathway from this qualification is entry level employment in a range of financial services sectors. It is the pathway the specialist FNS40211 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or FNS40611 Certificate IV in Accounting
BI-570 course: This course can be offered as a one-on-one at any stage. Call to discuss.
$1,250 distance course fee
Next Distance Intake: Anytime
Next Classroom Intake: Tuesday 5th August 2014 or Saturday 9th August2014 – See tutorial timetable
Distance Payment Plan** :
- Refundable deposit of $500 payable at time of booking**
- Subsequent instalment payments of 5 interest free instalments of $150 per month by credit card.
*Tutorial – $1,850
- Refundable deposit of $1,000 payable at time of booking**
- 5 interest free instalments of $170 per month by credit card**
**Option ONLY available for payment by Visa or Mastercard. Refer to our cancellation policy regarding refunds.
Payment Instalment Plans
Terms: Distance Learning – Pay Monthly over 5 months:
- You pay only $500 deposit and then $160.00 per month over the next 5 months for the distance course by credit card**
- or for Classroom you pay only $1000 deposit and then $170 per month over the next 5 months [by credit card] for the classroom course**
** Option ONLY available for Visa or Mastercard credit card payments. Call for full details.
Please call if you wish to discuss alternative payment plans.
This qualification reflects the job roles of employees with functions that include:
- Employed bookkeeper up to trial balance stage (for payroll or GST/BAS work the FNS40211 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping, incorporating both the Certificate III and the Certificate IV in Bookkeeping, is the more appropriate qualification)
- Filing, checking and processing financial data entry and processing accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Providing customer service in financial transactions
- Front line cashiering and bank account maintenance
- Assisting with entering transaction data to ledgers and maintaining a general ledger
- Processing purchases and sales including EFT/e-business
This nationally recognised qualification has been developed for people seeking employment in a clerical position or as an accounting professional.
For people who are looking for a career as an employed or contract bookkeeper we offer the FNS40211 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping (incorporating both the Certificate III in Accounts Administration and the Certificate IV) course.
To gain this qualification competence is demonstrated by the answering of short answer theory questions and the successful completion of an open book MYOB assignment, designed to test the students ability to complete a set of monthly and quarterly accounts, including bank reconciliations and a BAS return.
This course includes 90 days FREE membership to the Bookkeepers Hub.
Your Free trial membership to the Bookkeepers Hub offers you the benefits of:
- Listing your bookkeeping services to potential business employers
- Resources to help you grow your income
- Connecting you to the Australian small business sector